Your B2B Challenges, Answered
See our solutions for some of the most common business-to-business problems
- You are spending too much time resolving invoice matching problems because price changes aren’t consistently brought back into your purchasing system.
- You plan to eliminate supplier invoices using Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS), but invoices don’t always match your orders.
- There is too much buyer administrative time spent with suppliers and not enough improving supplier performance and lowering costs.
- Money is lost and errors are created by re-keying orders from distributors and sister plants.
- You realize that your Lean Manufacturing goals should extend beyond the shop floor and into your back office processes.
- You want to apply 6 Sigma processes to reduce variation in your supply chain, but you don’t have the hard performance data required for analysis.
- You have to improve cycle time from suppliers.
- You want to accelerate Kanban orders reliably to your suppliers.
- It is costing you too much accounts payable time answering phone calls from suppliers and sister plants asking about payment status.
- You want to send your distributors electronic invoices.
- You are using Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and you want the best performance from your supplier.
- Distributors are calling about inventory levels and order status.
- Customers need to be kept updated about delivery dates.